Friday, May 16, 2008

sleepy little duckling

My sleeping schedule is so screwed up. I feel like I could just sleep all the time...unfortunately, I can't because I've had things to do.

Work tried to get me to work evenings or overlap today, but I just couldn't. I had a church meeting and I have street ministry. Both of those I could possibly have missed with more notice, but not without notice, it's just not happening. I can't abandon my team the night of the long weekend. Although, that's probably why work needs me too! I hate being picky only my third week being there, and really I'm not, it's just that I need to set my limits as well. I'm not going to do things that I don't feel comfortable with hours wise. It's just not a good habit to get into, and they'll then expect it from me later on.

Either way, I'm tired right now and I need to get into a good head/energy space for street ministry. Roommate is housing sitting this weekend, so I'm on my own for cooking... some of you know how well that tends to go... (hopefully there are leftovers at st. min.). Hopefully best friend and I will go out tomorrow and it will involve food. I haven't seen most of my other friends lately either... anyone want to feed a hungry duckling?

No comments: