Friday, June 27, 2008

sleepy little social worker

With my job the way it is, my doctor has given me permission to sleep as much as I want. Or well, I was kinda worried about just how much I've been sleeping, and she said it was okay, just sleep when I need to.

The past two weeks, I've had a heck of a time dragging myself out of bed, no matter what time I'm trying to get up for. I just don't want to wake up, and then despite the fact that I'm tired, I can't sleep. High anxiety, random hyperness, you name it, I have it. Yesterday and today were my "weekend", and now somehow my body wants to sleep properly.

I'm working nights starting tomorrow, for at least two days in a row, so I need to be on a night schedule. I tried to stay up late last night, and only made it till 3AM. I woke up at noon. Which is nine hours sleep, but lately I've been having to pry myself off the pillow at 11:30. It's only just after midnight now, and I'm having trouble keeping my eyes open. Bah. I REALLY need to sleep all day tomorrow. I need to sleep till like 3 or 4, because i have street ministry at six and then work at 11:30. If I wake up before 9, I'll wind up being up for 24 hours straight, and I just don't like doing that.

So here's to me staying up till sunrise! (yeah right).

2 comments:

antiSWer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Awake and Dreaming said...

thanks :) I do plan on having fun! (and eating ice cream...I loooooove ice cream)!