Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Good News!

I mentioned I had awesome news. And I do! I got hired for a permanent night job!!! My awesome cover letter must have done the trick (lol). Actually, I'm pretty sure I was just next on the list.

Anyway, the job's only a point six, but I'm sure I'll be able to pick up extra shifts, and as long as I pick up a couple each pay period I'll be doing awesome. Even a couple a month would be okay. I'm super happy. My mom said "well, that's a start". Silly mothers. I know they're a little disappointed that I don't have a "real" social work job, but I LIKE my job, and to me, that's what matters, especially at this point in my life where I don't have a lot of financial responsibilities. I'll apply for a full time position if it comes up, but at this point I'm not too worried. Things will work out, and it'll be nice to have the option of only working three shifts in a week if I want to!

(and so ends this news report on Erin's life).

1 comment:

Herman said...

:) Congratulations