Friday, January 30, 2009

25 Random Things - meme

I promise I'll post a real entry today too, but first, a meme I just did on facebook.  I'm not going to tag anyone on here (the idea is to tag 25 people and get them to do it), but if you do it, I'd love to read it, so just let me know in the comments.  So, 25 random things about the dreamer. 

1. I can go a minimum of two weeks on a tank of gas
2. I work permanent nights right now, but hope not to do it forever
3. I get death threats on an almost daily basis
4. I'm an elder in my church (even though I'm only 22)
5. My best friend lives on an Island
6. There is a person who believes completely that I have a secret plot to take over an entire organization. 
7. I LOVE hot yoga
8. I hate taking baths
8. I can cook soup for 100 without having to really think
9. I almost never cook for myself
10. My cat won't sit on my lap
11. I moved out 3 weeks after my 18th birthday
12. Last night I talked to more then 20 people on the street between midnight and 3AM
13. People have a very hard time coming up with nicknames for me
14. I am a very messy person - but everything I do is very organized
15. I feel more comfortable talking to the homeless then those of my income bracket
16. I'm petrified of parties and tend to avoid them with a passion
17. I'm completely and totally addicted to coffee...just one cup a day, but boy do I need it
18. I have a real stop sign in my living room
19. I'm really not a huge fan of santa claus
20. I can sleep for 18 hours after I come off a block of work
21. I have never had a cavity
22. I always want to know WHY, even though I know that it's not the important thing most of the time
23. I have more pairs of pajama pants then jeans
24. I have 5 bookshelves, and they all have books on them
25. I have had my plants since before I moved in here (5 months) and they aren't dead yet!

No comments: