Tuesday, February 23, 2010

work

I love that work can be a distraction from life. SO many people I know have jobs that they hate, that they can't wait to leave, that they dread, that they use life to escape from. I am SO blessed, in that I like my job enough that it can be stress relief. Yes, my supervisor has massive mood swings, and yes I don't always get along with my coworkers, but the truth is, I like my job. I've had to have some hard conversations with clients the past few days, but despite that, things have gone okay.

Things with my mom aren't the greatest right now, and I'm somewhat worried that my sister is suicidal, and there's the possibility my dad could lose his driver's license tomorrow, and I was really hurt by someone I thought of as a close friend, but things could definitely be worse. In fact, today seems to have been a fairly good day...especially since yoga. Yoga seemed especially hot today, but I came out feeling really good. I may be a wee bit sore tomorrow though...


3 comments:

AuntE said...

I am SO praying for you, Awake. My eyes have tears in them; I'm so sorry for what you're dealing with.

Blubtrflygrl said...

I am so happy I stumbled across your blog. I totally can relate about work being a distraction from life.

Blubtrflygrl said...

P.S. My boss also has massive mood-swings and is never wrong about anything ;).