1. If you can't find the crawl space in your new house, look under the sink.
2. Always know the name of your lawyer
3. When you're doing headstands, the pinky fingers don't interlace
4. When you're going from a headstand, through scorpion, to a half wheel, go SLOWLY (actually that applies to most of my yoga and perhaps to most of my life)
5. Some things you've come to accept as normal, are actually harassment
6. Living on the ground floor of a house (well, it's a single story house) means you can no longer just randomly change, you have to think about whether your blinds are open.
7. Living with a roommate means you can't just randomly change, you need to make sure your door is closed.
8. I talk to my cats A LOT and have entire conversations with them. While I knew this was true, I didn't realize how extreme it was till I had the roommate comment on said conversations.
9. You CAN fit a one bedroom apartment inside a 1 ton u-haul (my father didn't believe it could be done).
10. I have awesome friends (but I already knew this)
So there you have it, ten things of August!