Friday, November 2, 2012

Social Worker for Hire

So, it's National Novel Writing Month, and I'm unemployed. You might think that these two things have very little to do with each other, however, it's been brought to my attention that being unemployed, I should have more time to write, should, is the operative word here. The truth of the matter is, I do have more time to write, the other truth however, is that I really don't have a novel inside me right now, I just don't. SO, I decided that rather than trying to force something out of me that wasn't there, I would try to blog everyday in November. That, I think I can handle, although this short paragraph is all you're getting for today's blog!

2 comments:

Blubtrflygrl said...

Welcome back. I wish it was under better circumstances for you :(

Anonymous said...

I love it. :)